Friday, May 13, 2011

Celebrity Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong (PHOTOS)

Celebrity plastic surgery mishaps may be the only thing that gives us little people a reason to feel sorry for the rich and famous?if only for a moment?then we burst out into laughter. I?ve assembled a quick list of some of the worst cases for you to ogle over. Let?s kick it off with the most notorious of them all. Michael Jackson I grew up dancing in front of my television, imitating the late, great pop star, grabbing myself in places that didn?t make my mother too happy. I think some of the scuffmarks are still on the hardwood floor, left behind by my converse as I moonwalked along with the greatest dancer to ever live. Sadly though, that was when he looked like a strapping young man. Over the years, MJ?s face, skin, and persona transformed in ways that were hard to understand. The before and after pics say it all. Heidi Montag I can barely bring myself to type her name in the same article as MJ, but her transformation was almost as dramatic. She went from a relatively plain girl, to someone who looks like Pamela Anderson?s unfortunate niece. Her breast enlargements were ridiculous, and her face [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/ikGTkkELNVg/

Michelle Obama Michelle Rodriguez Michelle Trachtenberg Mila Kunis Milla Jovovich

No comments:

Post a Comment