Monday, November 22, 2010

PHOTO: Jake Gyllenhaal & Anne Hathaway Get Naked

PHOTO: Jake Gyllenhaal & Anne Hathaway Get Naked

To promote their sexy new film Love & Other Drugs, Anne Hathaway and Jake Gyllenhaal are getting candid, cozy -- and completely naked!

The gorgeous duo appears in the buff on the new cover of Entertainment Weekly. Photographer James White, who shot the three different covers for EW, says though the costars were skin-on-skin for the sexy shoot, there seemed to be a quiet comfort among them.

"I thought they’d be a little more tense about it than they were, but it was surprisingly low-key," he said. "I guess after making a movie like that with each other, it’s not too big of a deal."

Gyllenhaal and Hathaway's new film is an R-rated comedic drama that promises some pretty hot sex scenes.

"There is that revoltingly embarrassing moment when you have to take your clothes off in front of strangers," says Hathaway. "I mean, I don’t go to the beach in a bikini for a reason. So I thought, 'Okay, I'm going to be in control. I'm going to do everything properly, disrobe at the last minute, and in between shots get the clothes back on.' But then I found that every time I put my robe back on, it rubbed all the body makeup off, and that added 20 minutes to filming. As with all things in life, the second you stop making it about you and you make it about everyone else, it just got, dare I say, fun."

As for the little bit of coverage that the actors did get while filming the scenes, Gyllenhaal reveals the secret to keeping those crucial pieces in place: "It supposedly was the same tape that they used on Pirates of the Caribbean to keep everybody’s wigs on."

VIDEO: Jake Gyllenhaal: "It's Always Tricky Getting a Girl"

Are you excited to see Love & Other Drugs? Chime in below!

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/photo-jake-gyllenhaal-anne-hathaway-get-naked/1-a-300134

Emmanuelle Vaugier Emmy Rossum Erica Leerhsen Erika Christensen Estella Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment