Monday, November 22, 2010

Prince William: Helicopter Hero

He?s getting married in the months to come, but Prince William is isn?t sitting back and basking in the glory of his upcoming nuptials.

The 28-year-old helicopter pilot rescued Greg Watkins, a stricken hiker, from a North Wales mountainside when he began suffering from chest pains on November 18th.

Watkins told press, "I didn't know much about what was happening at the time. The winchman helped me out and onto a stretcher and whispered, 'Prince William's just flown you here.? It didn?t really sink in until I woke up after my operation. Now I think it?s amazing.?

"If it wasn't for him and the rest of his crew, I'd be dead. Hearing his helicopter getting nearer and nearer was the best sound that I've ever heard. They saved my life. He'd probably say he was just doing his job, but to me he and his crew are heroes."

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/node/441089

Thandie Newton The Avatars of Second Life The Pussycat Dolls Thora Birch Tila Tequila

No comments:

Post a Comment