Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Whitney Port Pampers Away the Cancellation Blues

Fresh off of the announcement that her MTV show's been canceled, Whitney Port was looking for a cheer-me-up as she headed out to get pampered in Beverly Hills on Tuesday (October 26).

The 25-year-old reality star/designer was joined by a gal pal as the two lovely ladies sipped on their coffee after finishing up a mutual mani-pedi session.

Earlier in the day, Miss Port took to Twitter to talk about "The City" coming to an end, as she wrote, "It's always sad when one major chapter in your life comes to a close, but for me, this is the beginning of an entirely new one."

?I loved filming The City. It was just such an adventure and I'm so grateful for every opportunity it gave me,? she continued. ?I want to thank you all for your continued support, you have no idea how much you mean to me. I'll be keeping you up to speed on everything going on in my life right here on my blog. I love you guys!!!!?

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/whitney-port/whitney-port-pampers-away-cancellation-blues-429395

Gretha Cavazzoni Gwen Stefani Halle Berry Hayden Panettiere Haylie Duff

No comments:

Post a Comment