Thursday, March 17, 2011

Billy Ray Cyrus Calls Off Divorce with Tish

Looking to be working through their differences, Billy Ray Cyrus has called off his divorce and reunited with his wife Tish.

The "Achy Breaky Heart" singer filed legal papers to end the 17-year union in October of 2010, also blaming the success of his daughter Miley's Disney show "Hannah Montana" for "destroying" his family.

But Cyrus has been working hard to repair the family fall-out since his GQ magazine comments caused a tabloid storm - and he now reveals things are back on track with his wife and his kids.

In an appearance on U.S. talk show The View, due to air on Friday (March 18), the 49 year old says, "I've dropped the divorce. I want to put my family back together... Things are the best they've ever been."

As for reconnecting with daughter Miley after publicity-caused tension, papa Cyrus told, "I feel like I got my Miley back. I feel like we're the daddy and daughter we were before Hannah Montana."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/billy-ray-cyrus/billy-ray-cyrus-calls-divorce-tish-488238

Melissa George Melissa Howard Melissa Joan Hart Melissa Rycroft Melissa Sagemiller

No comments:

Post a Comment