Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Matt Damon: Kissing Michael Douglas Is Like Kissing Catherine Zeta-Jones

Matt Damon: Kissing Michael Douglas Is Like Kissing Catherine Zeta-Jones

Matt Damon has kissed some of Hollywood’s hottest actresses, and for his latest role, he gets to smooch one of Tinseltown’s leading men, too! In an interview with People, Damon, 40, gushes about the prospect of locking lips with Michael Douglas, 66, for his role in Liberace, an upcoming biopic about the late, gay pianist.

"I never thought I would get to kiss Michael Douglas," Damon -- who will play the boyfriend to Douglas' Liberace -- says of his on-screen make-out. "I kind of think of it in algebra terms, back to my high-school days," he says. "It's like the transitive property -- by kissing Michael Douglas, I am making out with Catherine (Zeta-Jones)."

Damon previously worked with Douglas' wife on Oceans Twelve, but Brad Pitt was Zeta-Jones' romantic interest in that one. "I was actually kind of upset that I never got to kiss Catherine," he jokes. "But now I get to kiss Michael. I thought it would have been better if I could have at least kissed them both."

"They're two really great roles, and we're really looking forward to it," Damon says of the film. This is Douglas' triumphant return to work after a successful battle with cancer. "There’s scripted that there’s actually more than one (kiss)," Damon says. That means we can expect quite a few on-screen smooches with Zeta-Jones' hubby!

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/matt-damon-kissing-michael-douglas-kissing-catherine-zeta-jones/1-a-335609

Lindsay Price Lisa Marie Lisa Snowdon Liz Phair Lokelani McMichael

No comments:

Post a Comment