Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens Turns Belly Dance Instructor

Continuing in what's been quite the busy past month, Vanessa Hudgens was in good spirits while appearing on "Lopez Tonight" to promote her latest flick "Sucker Punch" last night (March 29).

The 22-year-old actress discussed her plans of adding more ink to her bod, "Well I definitely want one here on my ribcage. I have to figure out what it's gonna say. I want to get a little cross here (pinky finger). I was raised Catholic. Miley (Cyrus) has one there as well and it just looks so cool, like I'm a good girl cuz I have a cross."

Vanessa got into a bit more serious conversation, as well, discussing her infamous girl-on-girl encounters and the dangers of doing her own action stunts.

After the detailed discussion about herself, Hudgens then took time to teach host George Lopez how to shake what his momma gave him with a belly dancing lesson - check it out below!

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/vanessa-hudgens/vanessa-hudgens-turns-belly-dance-instructor-492728

Dita Von Teese Dominique Swain Donna Feldman Drea de Matteo Drew Barrymore

No comments:

Post a Comment