Monday, March 21, 2011

Kate Walsh Feels "Like a Loser" for Not Having Kids

Kate Walsh Feels "Like a Loser" for Not Having Kids

Kate Walsh may look like she has it all -- but the Private Practice star says she's not quite there yet. Walsh, 43, tells More magazine that she still wants kids -- and, in fact, she expected to have a large family by now.

"I feel like a loser [for not having kids]. I would definitely love to be a parent," says Walsh in the new interview. "But I definitely don't think I want to do it on my own."

"I thought I'd be married and have three or four kids," the actress continues. "I always knew I wanted to be an actress, but I think I always wanted a quote-unquote normal life."

Walsh did get married in 2007, to film executive Alex Young -- but it was over in less than a year. The divorce, which Walsh calls "the worst thing ever," ended with the couple flipping a coin to divide their assets. Now the actress is more inclined to look before she leaps... and to date someone for more than seven months before marrying them.

"I've learned to seek other people's counsel more. That's the good part of growing up," she tells the magazine.

Walsh has reportedly been dating Neil Andrea, an underwater-camera operator (how's that for a growth industry?) who was her date to the 2009 Emmys.

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/kate-walsh-feels-loser-not-having-kids/1-a-333713

Selita Ebanks Shakara Ledard Shakira Shana Hiatt Shania Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment