Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Kate Gosselin Gets Pampered, Reminisces on Emmys

Enjoying free time now that all of the kids are in school, Kate Gosselin was spotted making her way around Reading, Pennsylvania on Tuesday (September 7).
Decked out in short skirt and sexy high heels, the TLC reality star mom looked cheerful as she headed to her local Planet Nails for a mani pedi treatment.
Meanwhile, Kate was busy writing away on Labor Day, as she posted a blog message talking about her experience at the 2010 Emmy Awards.
She writes, "So, of all the weird possibilities in life, I, Kate Gosselin, had the amazing opportunity to be not only present but also to have a part in the opening act of the 62nd annual Emmys! I need to pause for a second to catch my breath... Okay, I can continue...However it all came about, I was completely and utterly honored to be there working with amazing actors -- all of whom are so talented -- to pull off the opening act!"
"Jimmy Fallon, Jon Hamm, Tina Fey, Jane Lynch, Jorge Garcia, Nina Dobrev, Joel McHale, and all of the awesome Glee folks, just to name a few, have inspired and amazed me as I had the opportunity to watch their acting talent unfold in front of me over a few days!
"When I arrived, I have to admit that I was petrified and felt like it was DWTS all over again. Kinda like I was arriving at the first day of camp ... however, my nerves were quickly erased by all of the enthusiasm and excitement in the air!
"Everyone was equally thrilled to be there and to have a part in the opening act of the Emmys! I knew they wanted to poke fun at my dancing skills and when I read the script, even I laughed at myself so I knew I was in good hands!
"The dancing part scared the daylights out of me, but with the help of the amazing Robin Antin (choreographer for The Pussycat Dolls) I managed to learn the routine and even enjoy it! (I owe you my life, Robin!)
"As we took our spots on stage, ready to come out, the old familiar dwts nerves attacked. And as I stood there staring down at my name, my stage marker, I thought to myself, ?Nope, I'm going to give this my all and have fun!? and then I heard my cue, Jimmy Fallon saying ?1-2-3-4? and out we all ran to dance our hearts out (yes, I did just say that I ran out to dance my heart out!).
"I loved every movement of it, and the adrenaline rush I experienced afterwards was at an all time high! To know that we had all worked together and pulled off our dance was extremely rewarding!
"I feel like if I can do that, I can do anything ... So bring it on!!!!!!! (Oh, and thanks Jimmy and cast and The Emmys for the amazing opportunity! I'll never forget the extreme fun we had!)"

Audrina Patridge Autumn Reeser Avril Lavigne Bali Rodriguez Bar Refaeli

No comments:

Post a Comment