Thursday, December 9, 2010

Johnny Depp Interview for The Tourist: I'm a Good Dad

Johnny Depp Interview for The Tourist: I'm a Good Dad


Johnny Depp
is one of the sexiest and most talented men in Hollywood, but if that wasn't enough to make us swoon, he can't gush enough about being a father. "I think I'm very good at being a dad and I'm proud to say it, because as parents do, I worship my kids and I learn from my kids," Depp tells iVillage exclusively about daughter Lily-Rose, 11, and son Jack, 8, with his girlfriend of 12 years, Vanessa Paradis. "It's the only thing I want to be good at in my life."

And what's better than picturing the 47-year-old actor as a hands-on dad? Envisioning Depp and another A-list daddy, Brad Pitt, together! While filming his new movie The Tourist (in theaters Dec. 10), Depp and Paradis and costar Angelina Jolie and Pitt all hung out with their broods. "It was good fun. Kids playing video games, the old guys -- me and Brad -- sitting around the table with Vanessa and Angie hanging out talking," he says. "It was wonderful."

Watch our exclusive video (above) to find out why Depp thinks Jolie is "an amazing woman" and to check out his unique fashion sense.

Are you surprised Johnny Depp says being a dad is the "only thing I want to be good at in my life"? Chime in below!

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/johnny-depp-interview-tourist-im-good-dad/1-a-304631

Karen Carreno Karolína Kurková Kasey Chambers Kat Von D Kate Beckinsale

No comments:

Post a Comment