Sunday, December 5, 2010

Tony Parker's Alleged Mistress Breaks Her Silence: "I Did Not Have an Affair"

Tony Parker's Alleged Mistress Breaks Her Silence: "I Did Not Have an Affair"

When news broke that Eva Longoria had filed for divorce from Tony Parker, rumors spread like wildfire that it was because he had strayed. And the woman that he had allegedly cheated with was Erin Barry, the wife of Parker's former teammate Brent Barry

When the controversy initially broke, Erin (who has since filed for divorce herself) had no comment. But now it seems she's found her words, as she's taken to her blog to tell her side of the story.

"It has been brought to my attention that people who do not know me think that I have had an affair with Tony Parker," Barry wrote on Thursday. "I have received hundreds of emails and phone calls from supportive friends who do know me and know that what is being insinuated about me is a complete lie. I am so busy with my children and law school studies that to take even a few moments out of my day to address this ludicrous issue is an annoyance. I only take the time to explain myself because apparently my silence, as a result of my indifference, has been construed as an admission of guilt. These are my words and this is the last you will hear from me on this subject because I have more important things to do." 

Erin goes on to assure readers, "I DID NOT HAVE AN AFFAIR WITH TONY PARKER," and adds that she did not "pursue" him either. She then acknowledges the coincidental timing of both of their impending divorces. "Unfortunately, because our divorces are occurring at the same time, great speculation has been cast on our friendship."

Parker reportedly had an emotional affair with Barry (which allegedly consisted of them "sexting" with one another), and she does not deny their friendship in her blog post. "My friendship with Tony Parker had nothing to do with the end of my marriage (which is painful enough without this added drama), and to assume that we had an affair is naïve, ridiculous, and completely misguided," she wrote.

Barry concludes her post by talking about focusing her energy away from the "salacious rumors" and gossip sites.

"I pride myself on being a Mom first, an advocate for abused children second, and a law student third," she wrote. "Those are the things that are of the utmost importance to me. I have spent my adult life fighting for children who have been victimized so forgive me for not caring when someone tells me that my name is being dragged through the mud." 

Do you believe Erin Barry that she did not have an affair? Chime in below!

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/tony-parkers-alleged-mistress-breaks-her-silence-i-did-not-have-affair/1-a-303920

Leila Arcieri Lena Headey Leonor Varela Leslie Bega Leslie Bibb

No comments:

Post a Comment