Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sofia Vergara: Lovely at the "Late Show"

Showing up for a promotional appearance, Sofia Vergara was spotted making her much-awaited arrival at the Ed Sullivan Theatre in New York City on Tuesday (December 21).

There for a taping of the "Late Show with David Letterman,? the bundled up Colombian cutie was all smiles as she made her way inside, waving to her fans before disappearing through the doors.

Earlier in the day, Ms Vergara paid a visit to ?Good Morning America? in which she revealed that she uses her mother as inspiration for her role as the feisty Gloria on ABC?s ?Modern Family.?

She told, "When I first get the script, before I go to the table read every week, I just think, 'How would my mother react to this?' because I want to make it very real. I mean, funny, but in a way I want to make it like how a Colombian woman reacts."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/sofia-vergara/sofia-vergara-lovely-late-show-450388

Melissa Sagemiller Mena Suvari

No comments:

Post a Comment