Monday, December 6, 2010

'30 Rock' Recap: "I Ate My Father-Pig!"

'30 Rock' Recap: "I Ate My Father-Pig!"

Lemon worries that her relationship with Carol -- whose last name, we learn, is Burnet -- is reaching a holding pattern, so Jack advises her to see a therapist. Instead, she unloads all of her man neuroses on Kenneth.

There are lots of flashbacks ranging from her disappointment with Santa Claus to how her uncle instilled in her a deep-seated gag reflex for eggs. The one-sided exchange quickly becomes emotionally unwieldy for Kenneth and his many emerging personalities. Jack takes on the burden of Kenneth's pig-related childhood traumas, himself dissolving into tears about latent daddy issues.

CLICK TO READ THE FULL RECAP

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/30-rock-recap-i-ate-my-father-pig/1-a-303973

Shannyn Sossamon Shiri Appleby Sienna Guillory Sienna Miller Simone Mütherthies

No comments:

Post a Comment